Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps August Release Challenge #2


OMG
OK, here is why. It just seemed like one mistake after another.
And as always I could hear my daughter telling me
"You can never make a mistake when scrap booking."
So I just kept working on it.

In the end, I was happy with it. 
The inside is blank. I think it can be used for a number of 
different occasions 

Materials: 
The flower pot of course is from PK's March stamp of the month. 
Flowers - Stampendous
Card K&Company
Kaisercraft Lavendar Pearls 
Liquid Pearl 
Copic Markers - 2 of the flowers were paper pieced
I colored them and then didn't like them,
so then I had to use flowers that I had previously colored.
Ribbon - Unknown source 
Flowers - Recollections
Spellbinder - Big Scalloped Circles large 

No comments:

Post a Comment