Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps August Release Challenge #1



OK, please bear with me here.
I am in a school frame of mind.
School starts here in NM next week. 

So for this challenge, I wanted to create a school theme card and
this months challenge required us to make a card with a unique or special fold, 
and also, use at least 3 patterned papers. 

 I used PKs July Stamp of the month set and My Creative Time's My Teacher Rocks.
 Pattern papers - DCWV the Papertime stack - printed card stock
I also used scrap pattern paper for his coverall and hat and on her skirt 
I absolutely love how they turned out. 
I colored with my copic markers
With the twine I pulled out all the strands.
I used Art - C suede on her skirt and liquid pearl on the bodice which I colored with my copics
Ribbon - unknown source





No comments:

Post a Comment