Monday, June 11, 2012

June's Pk Challenge 2

PK's Challenge 2 

 Lorie's challenge was a theme challenge - "Things that fly."
Of course I used PK's latest stamp release. 

When I was just about done putting together my little fairy my 3 year old grandbaby Mikaylah 
asked, "Gammy are you making that for me ?"
In that instant I knew I was making a walk hanging..
I can hardly wait to see her face when I give it to her.
She, her mom & brother having been staying with me 
as I recover from surgery and then off to Raven's.

The outfit was paper pieced together with scraps I had laying around. 
When I started working on her, I knew that I did not want to use 
pastel colors so somehow I ended up using red, pink and black.
Roses - Echo park 
Paper - My Mind's Eye's Lost & Found 6x6 paper pack 
Along the edges & on the red card stock as well I used 
Tim Holtz' Festive Berry Distressing Ink
Wings - Stickles
Hat & shoes - Staples permanent marker
Stem - copics
pink dots - liquid pearl 
paper ribbons - My Mind's Eye's with some more distressing ink 
ribbon and glitter paper unknown source
OK guys I am totally exhausted so it is off to bed for me. 
Hope you like what I created 


No comments:

Post a Comment