Monday, October 1, 2012

Challenge 37 :: A Sketch

 For this challenge I decided to go with a fall theme.

I colored several of these owls for a PK challenge that I missed the deadline for.
She is Smartie the Owl  PK-126
I colored her with my copics and then went over parts of it with my yellow stickles 
The circles where cut with my Spellbinders - Big Scalloped Circles Large.
On the lighter brown circle, I used my permanent marker to make it pop and then 
used my copic marker and yellow stickles.

The circles where cut with My Marvy punch 
 I went over some of them with my yellow stickles 
Twine - the Twinery 
Ribbon - American Craft. 
The papers all came from my scrap box. 
Gems - Recollections 

Now I have to decide who to send it to.
I make cards for challenges and then they just sit in a box to be used one day.
I have decided to stop doing that.
I know I love getting snail mail 
It makes me feel special knowing that someone thought about me
and went out of their way to mail me a letter or a card. 

6 comments:

  1. Love the Fall theme Percilla! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card mom. I love all the stickles!!! ;)

    Love you,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY nice, Percilla! Your color combo is beautiful and the bling and sparkle just set everything off. GREAT job and thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...so cute! LOVE that owl! SOOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color combo. Don't you hate it when you have the perfect project in mind and not the time to complete it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! Love the colors you used.....Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps this week!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete