Tuesday, May 15, 2012

PK Friday Challenge


Hey Cupcakes

I used three different stamps set
PKSC-04 April 2012 
for the cupcake 
Pk-297 Kiss me Leprechaun (SWAK)
 Pink By Designs Cupcake set for the other 
two sentiments and the cherry



All the paper on this card are from 
DCWV Earth Card Block 3.75" X 5"

Card - DCWV Card Pack 5.5" X 5.5" 
I usually think of red for Valentines or Christmas 
- ahh how silly is that! 


I paper pieced the cupcake and used stickles on the the stars  
Brown staples marker to color the bottom of the cupcake 
Liquid Pearl to make it look like an 
aluminum cupcake wrapper 
Memento Ink Rich Cocoa
Vintage Photo Jim Holtz's Distress Ink 
The Twinery twine 
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 8 
 Ribbon - American Crafts
MMMMMMM - Dovecaraft Tea House cardstock 
Gems - Michaels

I thought it was done and it just wasn't working for me 
so I took off a few things and then added and added other things
Hope you like it.

3 comments:

  1. This is darling. Love all the sayings with your sweet cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Percilla! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your card is so sweet!! I love the star sprinkles on your cupcake.. Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen last week..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete