Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Peachy Keens anything goes challenge

OK here it is
And Life is too short...
so we do have to make every moment count ! ! !
Still debating if I need to add something more to it.
Of course the stamps are from the last PK stamp of the month
Love, Love, Love it !
The paper is from My Mind's Eye 
Twinkle, Twinkle Little Boy
The image was colored with Staples Permanent markers,
Brown Gelly Roll marker,
American Crafts Metallic Marker, 
and my one and only copic marker  - E02 Fruit Pink
Blush from Stampin Up
Silver Liquid Pearl
Brown ribbon in the background from American Crafts
The other satin ribbon if from an unknown source
The flowers are from Prima Marketing from Petal Palette Green
The frame is an old one I had in a box.
I am so glad I did not get rid of it.


2 comments:

  1. love the clock and that frame is awesome, I love finding something old and making it new again, cute wall hanging :)
    Ty, I'm glad you liked my watermelon easel cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is perfect! Thanks for posting this beauty at Peachy Keen's Challenge this week-

    ReplyDelete