Sunday, April 1, 2012

Market Street Block Party

Green, green, and a little bit more green 
Ok so here is another card with one of my favorite Market Street Stamps.
I love stamping it on pattern paper and then paper piecing it together 
I used two other stamps and below is a picture of the inside of the card
The coffee was done on another piece of paper and then placed beneath.
I used liquid pearl - Hot Cocoa
The coffee cups was stamped with Stampendous stamp 
TPC Studio's Coffee Cafe Stamp set was used on the tag.
 The Ticket in the inside :  Inkadinkado's It's A Party Stamp set 
I colored the cups with my prismacolor pencils 
and blended with a stump and Sansodor a oil colour solvent
Background paper - DCWV texturized Adhehsive Cardstock paper 
and stickles on the sugar cubes  
Twine on the tea bag 
Flowers - Petal Palette from Prima Marketing 
below is in the inside of the card
The coffee was done with cardstock with brown ink stamped over it. 
Hope you like it 





No comments:

Post a Comment