Wednesday, November 23, 2011

 Recycling 
One of my Goals - is to organize my supplies in my craft room
I also am attempting to do some mix-media projects
Yet again Raven inspired
So I need a container to place my acrylic paints in
I took an old Bailey's Tin
and covered it with a an old cereal box painted with 
Golden Brown craft smart acrylic paint 
Then I drew the heart with the wings freehand
I love hearts and Angels 
Why you ask - I have no idea it just is what it is.
Enjoy the Journey - From Pink By Design 
The rest came came together using Jim Holtz' Material 
Distress Ink 
Adage Tickets 
Stamp set - Visual Artistry 
 The wing were colored with paint and I also 
used my American Crafts Metallic Marker 
I love how it turned out - hope you do as well
       All my crafty friends 

No comments:

Post a Comment