Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall is in the air

The image is from Simply Betty
Isn't she the cutest
I colored her with prisma color pencils and Martha Steward
permanent markers 
The leaves - Cricut's Potpourri Basket 
Paper - scraps 
Orange twine - The twinery
Yellow twine We R Memory Keepers
Stickles - Cinnamon, yellow, & orange
Rangers' Liquid Pearls Bisque 
Pk - Boy Mates Face Assortment 
Letters - MakingMemories: Brown sch house
And to think I took this pic at night
I am so excited that I finally purchased a Ottlite 
$18.00 at Costco 
Eventually I will need to break down and buy a new camera
My pictures are always skewed - AHHHHHHH 
Hope you like this card celebrating Fall 
although it feels like winter as of lately here in NM
Hugs
Percilla 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness mom she is sooo cute! I love the coloring! What a great job you did on her. I love the liquid pearls and stickles such a great touch! Hey ottlite for how much and you didnt get me one? DOH NOT A HAPPY CAMPER ABOUT THAT. If you find em that cheap again will you get me one for the sewing area please. Also, I have photoshop bring your laptop over sometime and I'll walk you through it. LOVE YOU!!!!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrapalicious USA.

    LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE,
    Youre FAVORITE daughter {Raven}

    ReplyDelete