Monday, October 31, 2011

Project for Peachy Keen Challenge
More infor as to how this card came to be
But I don't want to miss the deadline so please bear with me 
Hugs 
Percilla

Ok, I am guilty -
I buy stamps and they sit there without being inked for ahhh
months, and sometimes over a year.
So when I saw that I only had 57 minutes to link up for this challenge
I decided that I would use PK's 280
Valentines Sweets - Yes this is the first time I use this stamp set !
I couldn't tell you when I purchased it.
FYI - I went back with my ATG gun and glued
down the brown metallic paper (unknown source)
The pink polk dotted paper - SK&Company Sweet Nectar
The pink paper is from one of my favorite paperstacks -
DCWV Safari Kids
I used Martha Steward punch on the sentiment rectangle
And on the edge of the circle and then placed twine in the holes
I love the way that turned out.
Cheeks - Stampin up pastel chalk
Flower - Recollection
Twine - The Twinery
Pink ribbon unknown source
Oh yeah and yes I do love to place PK faces on circles
and then place them on flowers
On this one I embossed the circle and
then went over the x's with my pink gell marker

Well this card only took me about 20 minutes or so 
I think it turned out really well
Hope you like it 



1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card! So glad you could join us for the Peachy Keen Challenge! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete