Monday, September 19, 2011

Peachy Keen Stamps :: Sketch Challenge 60

PK - Karoke Birthday Set  
Pink By Design's Cupcakes
Hot Off the Press Stamped Stitches 
Balloon - Hero Arts CL299
Memento's Grape Jelly and Lilac Posies 
Stampin up chalk
Stampabilities Lace Tape 
Staples permanent Markers 
Twinery twine 
This a last minute project 
I have been super busy with work
But the PK Stamp set up for grabs, is such a great one, 
I just had to enter. 
In addition one of my student's Birthday is tomorrow.
I figured I could come up with something.
She is a 8 yr old and she told her mom,
"I want to have a sleepover and invite Ms. G."
How cute is that? 
Ahh it is wonderful when your students adore you! 


1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to make the deadline with your cute card! Thanks for joining the PK challenge and good luck! I know you really want to win! (fingers crossed)

    ReplyDelete