Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tacky Tuesday's Challenge 8


This is my first Tacky Tuesday entry 
I'd love to hear what you all think!
Ok to begin with I did not enhance the pic and 
I do believe that was a good move
Thank you - R.B. 
Black Glittery paper - Pressed petals 
The blue paper - Unknown source
The Ice Cream - Indie Art Cricut Cartridge 
I decided to do a vanilla cone 
The dots are Yellow Liquid Pearls 
Speech Bubble - paper shaper
Letters - Making Memories 
Sweet - Dear Lizzy + American Craft 
The paper had a glossy finish so I 
had to use StazOn Ink
Ribbon - Poppy Ink 
I hope you noticed that I didn't center the blue paper
That is different for me 
Thanks Ruthie this challenge forces me to use my Cricut 
Hope you like it as much as I do !!!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I love that ice cream cone! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Tacky Tuesdays!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete