Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ok I went a little crazy with this challenge

On the grey paper I used Stazon Metallic Silver 
with Market Street's Sweet Lace 
I apologize the picture is blurry - it looks much better in person 
I was freaking out when I could not clean the stamp
I had to buy StazOn All-Purpose Cleaner
The sentiment is from MS Follow Your Heart
Silver Heart was done with Liquid pearl 
 Paper unknown source 
MS stamp - Homegrown
Colored with Prismacolor pencils and 
blended with Stampin' up blending pen 
Ink Martha Steward's
Ocean & Dusk Blue
The Grey ribbon was originally white 
Colored with silver metallic marker
I stamped this one after using Stazon Metallic Silver 
I am so relieved that this stamp wasn't ruined!
OH how I wish I had a better camera- my picture often do not look the 
same - colors off and the angle is off
Oh well maybe eventually. 
Please let me know which one you all 
prefer. 

1 comment: