Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Market Street - Sketch Challenge 4

Well I just got back from a great vacation
in Vegas with my BF & her husband.
I wanted to send them a
Thank you card
Not only for a wonderful time, but also for the
Keurig Coffee Maker that they gave me!
Fabulous Cup of Coffee
I used Market Street’s (MS) Paisley stamped with
Studio G’s white pigment ink
The Sentiment stamp Simple Joy (MS) Stamped
with Memento Tuxedo Black
Twine from the Twinery
MakingMemories – Self-adhesive black & white Fabric Tape
Paper from my stash
In various shades of grey
Red Stickles on the hearts
Black stars from White Blossom
And of course all put together with my ATG Gun.
 2nd Card - this was made first 
but soon realized that I had missed the 
various layers so I then made the one that is on top 
I realized that I didn’t see that there were several layers
I used many of the items on the first card I shared with you
And the following items as well
The Purple paper – Stampin’ Up
Adhesive Gems – K&Company
Hearts colored in with Staple’s Metallic pens
Hope you like it as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. Love your card!! Thanks so much for joining us again this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vegas - lucky girl! What a nice gift your friends gave you! Your card is beautiful and I love the colors you chose - that rich eggplant and dark green are so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along in the sketch challenge Percilla! :) Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely stunning. I love everything about it! Good luck with the Market Street Challenge!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete