Thursday, May 19, 2011

PK Organize

Let's Face it Friday - PK Organize 
The box that I used was originally a box full of cards that I purchased at Costco. I created a card on the box. 
PK Boy Mates 1 1/8"
Cuttlebug's Spots and Dots embossing folder was used. 
Memento's Desert Sand on the mock card  and also on the star to the right.
Star - Paper Shaper 
Not sure where I got the letters
Ribbon - Kimemories Bloom set
Stampin' Up Chocolate chip 
Cheeks - Prismacolor pencils
The 2nd box was covered with paper from an unknown source.
The sentiment is from Pink By Design - Enjoy the Journey with yellow stickles and a Boutique Fleur flower and yet again a PK Boy Mates 1 1/8"PK face





2 comments:

  1. Great blog and cute creations. I love the yellow and green together. I'm a new follower.

    Thanks for visiting my blog on the Blast Off Into Summer Hop. Lots of new friends and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea to repurpose the box. this little stars are so cute. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete