Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This was suppose to be for the Market Street Challenge


 I decided to do something different. I just felt like the colors did not pop in the way I wanted. So I guess, I will need to go shopping for the colors. This challenge required the use of the colors Sunshine Yellow,  Caribbean Blue and Plum and you had to use a Market Street Stamp which I was luck enough to win. I colored the rockets with Martha Steward Markers and my Sharpie fine point permanent markers. I used my newly purchased Stampin' Pad rose red on one rocket and studio G lavender pigment ink on the other one. I also used Yellow, orange and black Stickles. The Colors are a little off but the red is actually more plum. The background paper is from a Christmas pack. The sentiment was embossed with Martha Steward gold. I covered the faces of the other staff members and the students with PK - Wide Eyed Kids to protect their privacy. I also covered up their names and the name of the school with the ribbon. All of that was removed. This is just the latest and last page that will go into my Class Pictures Scrapbook. I will have to dedicate another scrapbook to my annual school pictures seeing that I still have at least 3 to 5 more years before I will be eligible to retire. Then I will be able to scrap to my hearts content. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness this is so super dooper cute!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!
    Love you,
    Me

    ReplyDelete