Sunday, March 6, 2011

Estrella's Card using PK Stamps

Here is a birthday card that I created for a young niece of mine.
Twinkle Toes cartridge for the adorable little dancer placed on a action wobble that I won on a blog hop
and the he sentiment was from the Celebration Cricut Cartridge.
Stickles of course what kind of card would it be without some Stickles to add a little sparkle.
PK stamp set Lori 7 Al Gingerbread Set.  Yes for awhile I was using it all the time because it and and  the Everyday Character face parts and more was all I owned.
As part of the great Super Bowl sales I purchased Valentine Sweets, and Mark & Sharen Love Frogs and then much to my delight my daughters  purchased Valentine Sweets and Valentine Cupids and Wide Eyed Kids 1 1/8 set for me for Valentines and I purchased the Wide Eyed Kids face Assortment.  So now all I need to do is find more time to create with my PK stamps which I just love.

No comments:

Post a Comment